It looks good Katy and it looks center! Yay for your new look! We are giving our townhome a new look:) I will have to post some pics when we're done.Here is a link to my blog- http://amandavancamp.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-peep-of-wreath-happy-easter-time.html?showComment=1304033615572#c1596661002166540088
Maybe it's just my computer - but your header and column is on the left instead of in the middle. I love the colors!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, but your comment page is just right. So it's just your home page.
ReplyDeleteDoes it still look like that on your computer? Originally it was shifted to the left, I fixed it and it looks fine on mine.
ReplyDeleteIt looks good Katy and it looks center! Yay for your new look! We are giving our townhome a new look:) I will have to post some pics when we're done.Here is a link to my blog- http://amandavancamp.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-peep-of-wreath-happy-easter-time.html?showComment=1304033615572#c1596661002166540088
ReplyDeleteKaty: I like your new look! It very much has your personality to it! I read your post and pics of your mom--I think she looked like Jackie O!!
ReplyDelete