And How Background

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

She did it again

I am amazed by Karin. She is extremely shy. She is anxious if I ask her to talk to or call someone. I can completely empathize with her, because that was me as a kid. I still have to talk myself into talking to or calling people at times. So, it blows me away that she can present her science fair project and stay composed and really impress the judges with her communication skills.



So, Karin again did fabulous on her science fair project, ready for the title, "Measurement & Analysis of Drag to Lift Ratio on Wings." What that means is that she recreated the apparatus that the Wright Brothers built to test out wings. Karin received a Superior Rating and the best overall Middle School project. I am very proud of you Karin.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Way to go Karin! She looks beautiful too! Smart kids come from smart parents. :-)

    ReplyDelete