
I remember watching President Hinckley's funeral and one of the comments that was made by his children, was he was an honorable man. That really touched me and made me realize that I was fortunate to be married to a man that I consider to be an honorable man. Kris, thank you for lifting me up and making me a better person. I love you! Here's to many more!
Congratulations Katy and Kris!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I loved seeing your wedding picture, look at how gorgeous you are! We continue to miss our Ohio home, did you know Caleb still mentions Mia? It's always 'where is Ally, Mia and Lillianne', it's been a tough adjustment! You need to post more regularly on your blog to keep me in the loop! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love this picture. Next year will be a big one! Maybe you should go to Hawaii or something!
ReplyDelete