And How Background

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day/Birthday

For my birthday this year (because this is a "BIG" year for me), I went to NYC with a friend and one of her friends. It was wonderful and we really hit New York hard, going from morning to late into the night. My legs are feeling it today, and I had to take a nap, I was that worn out. We saw so many things and I hope to document them all soon, but I wanted to post a couple of things now.

So, we saw 2 shows, The Lion King and Guys and Dolls. The Lion King was amazing, the costumes and set were amazing and I just sat there just marveling at the whole thing, but the highlight of the 2 shows was seeing Lorelai Gilmore (aka Lauren Graham) in Guys and Dolls. I am embarrassed to admit (only a few people know this about me), I am a Gilmore Girls groupie. I love Gilmore Girls and I own the entire series on DVD. Fortunately I had a fellow groupie with me, so Susan wouldn't it was just me that is nutty. We stayed after the show and got Lauren's autograph and her picture. I am sure if I actually said anything to Lauren I would sound like a dorky fan, so I refrained.



I will post more of my trip soon, but I thought I would post one of my more dorky moments.

1 comment:

  1. HOW EXCITING! I would love go on a girls trip to NYC. Sounds so fun. Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete