And How Background

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Much needed update and Texas Travel by Kirsten

I put together a collage of photos form April that I still need to post, but I am not going to get to that now. I wanted to post another sample of Kirsten's fun writing, she cracks me up with her quick wit.

So this the letter that Kristen wrote about Texas. Kris thinks I should send it to the Texas travel bureau.

Is the dreary weather making you weary? Take a vacation to the amazing Texas. When you go to Texas you'll see the most exciting thing ever. In Texas there is ranching and horse riding. The best part is the weather! It usually doesn't get colder than 60 degrees F. The people in Texas have really big hearts, because everything is bigger in Texas. If you like baseball go see a game at the Minute Maid Park. One more surprise in Texas is ther's a beach. You can learn how to surf! Texas has everything. Kirsten Age 10

Here's a couple pictures to go along with Kirsten's travel brochure:

















An update on Karin's Science Fair
adventures. She went to the state science day in Columbus this past weekend. She received a superior rating and received an award from the Optics Society for her project. The exciting part for Karin, the award comes with some money.

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog!! So cool for Karin. I love to be able to keep in touch!! I loved seeing you last Saturday- sorry, I didn't get to chat with you! I love your pictures! You are amazing and I learned a lot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsten--Cute synopsis about Texas! Sounds like a place I need to visit. Way to go Karin on your superior award and rating, it's a cool science project! Helps to have two parents as engineers... :-)

    ReplyDelete